History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Got an issue with your bike that you can't sort out, post it here maybe someone can help.

KTM kickstart pivot bolt

More
2 years 9 months ago #172111 by Trailraider
Sorry Axel, I didnt get to it last night, bloody kids!!
I wouldn't have anything with the dome and countersunk head but if you could get away with just a normal countersunk allen head I could definitely send you one. :blink:

LETS GO RIDIN' :)
Previous: '78 XL250,'82 YZ125, '84 IT490, '83 CR480, '82 XR200, '94 XR250, '06 XR400, '07 TE450, '09 TE450, '11 TE 310
Current: '13 EXC 350, DR650.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Property "inline" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

More
2 years 9 months ago #172113 by Murph the surf
Hey Axel
If I am near Morriset Fasteners over the next week I will take a look.
They do stock quite a lot of that weird shit
Cheers
Murph

82 DT175 new, 82 IT465, 84 IT490, 85 TT600 new, GPZ1100 the first EFI model, TT250, DR600, 04 KTM525 new, 07 KTM 525 new, 012 KTM500 new.

More
2 years 9 months ago #172114 by white rocket
maybe try your mate dave at the ktm shop :silly: reckon they could get you one

to old to fat to slow but still out there and talking shit

More
2 years 9 months ago #172116 by axel
Replied by axel on topic KTM kickstart pivot bolt

white rocket wrote: maybe try your mate dave at the ktm shop :silly: reckon they could get you one

Yep how about nup. LOL

Don't ask me for help. I can't be trusted.

More
2 years 9 months ago #172117 by axel
Replied by axel on topic KTM kickstart pivot bolt

Trailraider wrote: Hey Axel,
See the attachment, is something like that ok?

Got one the same! Went to Rocket's favourite shop (Fred Tappings) and picket up a stainless counter sunk just like that. The head diameter is spot on so it goes in nice. Takes a smaller allen key but just have to be careful.

When I sell the bike I might but the original back in so the buyer doesn't freak out. The guy at the counter said my trouble was that I used an allen key instead of a star tool (whatever they are called). I said no way mate, that's how tight the bastard was in there.

All good, thanks for the help all. Murph if you do find a wacky bolt that is exactly the same let me know - i'll get one anyway.

Don't ask me for help. I can't be trusted.

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds