× Got an issue with your bike that you can't sort out, post it here maybe someone can help.

Do PM's still send emails as well.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #150283 by Bundyroy
Thanks STM

No go on the email front though. I just retyped my email address into my profile to reset that as well. Hopefully it's right now. It just seems odd. It all used to work and I haven't changed anything, haven't changed email address and it obviously works for others. Might have to change my lucky number from 13.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Bundyroy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #150285 by andy29

Bundyroy wrote: I apologise if this has been covered in my absence, but I'm sure back in the old days when someone sent you a PM you got an email to let you know. I was on here the other day after a bit of a layoff only to find a PM from Buzz wanting to know some background info on a bike in my area. First I'd heard of it and by the time I replied he'd already bought the bike 6 months before. I thought that maybe I'd just missed the email and I apologised to Buzz for not getting back to him.

I sent a PM today and got a response but no email letting me know. Nothing in anti-spam. Is there some setting I need to turn on. I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Roy

I have this problem too bundyroy

Previous ride.
Wr 250

Today's ride

Sherco 300 sef-r. Gone

FAMILY At the moment what s ride is gunna be next

More
6 years 1 month ago #150286 by white rocket
hope it stays not working myself

to old to fat to slow but still out there and talking shit

More
6 years 1 month ago #150289 by pete the wulf

white rocket wrote: hope it stays not working myself

you can turn it off Rocket :laugh: :laugh:

Dirt bikes don't come with a sense of humor so if you don't have one, don't get a dirt bike.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #150296 by axel
Email notifications stopped a long time ago for me. Mine [used] to send to a gmail account. Checked the Settings and notifications are on.

Don't ask me for help. I can't be trusted.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by axel.

More
6 years 1 month ago #150298 by Krusty
I reported this non functioning feature last year as well... I save everything and the last email sent from the PM system was on May 29th 2012.. The PM was for the 2012 OBT Birthday ride...

BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE SOMEONE, WALK A MILE IN THEIR SHOES.  THAT WAY, WHEN YOU CRITICIZE THEM YOU'LL BE A MILE AWAY AND HAVE THEIR SHOES.

Moderators: Chris72aTBxy-transitTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds