× Tell us about You, Bike, Where you Ride/Live etc.

New deputy in town , spammers in my sights.

More
1 month 1 week ago #173293 by xy-transit
Upon returning to the site a while ago I got sick of the spammers ruining the site.

I really don’t think the hits we’d get from google searches finding their spam ads was doing the site any good. It’s not going to raise the profile of the site, or encourage potential new genuine members to join up.

I approached admin and put my hand up for probation moderator.

At this stage I will only remove spammers and their posts.

Any other moderating I’ll consult the other moderators/ admin before taking any action.

I hope to do justice to my new roll on the site.

I only just realised that to some onlookers, I must resemble a ryno that has grabbed a warthog by the tusks, spurring it through the bush, laughing 'faster piggy, Faster!'

:silly: :woohoo: :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: white rocket

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #174001 by Dude
looks like they are making you work, weird that they are advertising random stuff.

Previous rides Tas mini bike, Honda CL 90,Suzuki RM80B,Suzuki RM125B,Suzuki RM125C,Honda XL185R, 20 years later Husqvarna TE610 ,Husqvarna TE510, Kawasaki KLX450R,
Husaberg FE450.

Current ride Husky te 300

Moto "When in doubt POWER OUT."

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #174005 by xy-transit
Yeah they are a bit dude, but OBT has given me a lot, the best rides I’ve ever been on were because of here.

It’s a small sacrifice, and if I can help out I will.

I only just realised that to some onlookers, I must resemble a ryno that has grabbed a warthog by the tusks, spurring it through the bush, laughing 'faster piggy, Faster!'

:silly: :woohoo: :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: white rocket, axel

Moderators: Chris72aTBxy-transitTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds