History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

accomodation

More
2 years 9 months ago #172065 by mike
accomodation was created by mike
Hi Everyone

just wondering if the wide ranging power of the Old Bulls site can be of any help with a dilemma that has been placed in my hands :huh:
My daughter is living in the Caringbah,Cronulla,Gymea,Kirrawee, Sutherland Shire kind of area and has called me tonight to tell me that she's got to be out of her rental place by next Friday(15th) because the place is bieng sold, so she's desperately trying to find somewhere else to live short or long term, she works in a local student flights office so is keen to stay around the above areas.
If anyone knows of or has something that might be of interest please don't hesitate to PM me or call me on 0405208135
many thanks
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: TB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #172068 by toes
Replied by toes on topic accomodation
Have a 1 bed room in Wauchope.good luck,accm is hard to find down there

More
2 years 9 months ago #172074 by MrSquiggle
Replied by MrSquiggle on topic accomodation
My young bloke lives down that way now, when he was stuck he stayed at clarks on clovelly road, They are a shoe box with own bathroom and shared kitchen facilities and possible off street parking depending on your luck.. Pretty basic accommodation for about 270 per week but no long term lease so might be handy while she shops around. Probably something similar further south though.

Gotta say city accommodation sucks

Cheers
MrSquiggle

More
2 years 8 months ago #172098 by mike
Replied by mike on topic accomodation

MrSquiggle wrote: My young bloke lives down that way now, when he was stuck he stayed at clarks on clovelly road, They are a shoe box with own bathroom and shared kitchen facilities and possible off street parking depending on your luck.. Pretty basic accommodation for about 270 per week but no long term lease so might be handy while she shops around. Probably something similar further south though.

Gotta say city accommodation sucks

Thanks for the info, she did end up finding something in time but it's always a worry!!

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds