Kram's New Toy

More
3 years 5 months ago #171041 by micknmeld
Replied by micknmeld on topic Kram's New Toy
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, in Moose's classic term of phrase "What could possibly go wrong?"

"The power of accurate observation, is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #171042 by Kram
Replied by Kram on topic Kram's New Toy

micknmeld wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmm, in Moose's classic term of phrase "What could possibly go wrong?"

Haaaa. I think Moose wants to buy one too. Do you want to come and have a ride old boy?? :)

kram B)

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.

• snowy09
  • Team Racer
  • Team Racer
  • There is no such thing as too much body armour!
More
3 years 5 months ago #171044 by snowy09
Replied by snowy09 on topic Kram's New Toy

Kram wrote: It looks the part but its only a Honda CBR 125.

I'm racing it in a short course series run by the North Coast Road Racing club. Google the club and cheack it out.

It's a little cracker. Its got a pipe, front end mods, pegs raised, geared for the track, carbon fibre racing stripe on the back cowl to make it faster :woohoo: It's set up to race in the stock class.

The short course series is a bit like the old bucket racing and the tracks are at Grafton, Lismore, Tamworth, Stanthorpe and Coffs Harbour.

My body doesn't like to land jumps and hit woops anymore, takes me a couple of weeks to recover so I thought I'd have a bit of cheap fun on the Tar.

My young bloke can even ride it in the junior class as well, but he's not getting his hands on it just yet. Not till I've had a bit of practice so I can beat his lap times. :laugh:

First ride for me will be at the Grafton Hill Climb track on Sunday. Can't stop grinning.

Kram B)

Ok so if you haven't killed yourself by the time the tamvegas round is on then its a piss up and we will come put shit on you ( sorry meant support you).

More
3 years 5 months ago #171045 by Kram
Replied by Kram on topic Kram's New Toy

snowy09 wrote:

I'm racing it in a short course series run by the North Coast Road Racing club. Google the club and cheack it out.

It's a little cracker. Its got a pipe, front end mods, pegs raised, geared for the track, carbon fibre racing stripe on the back cowl to make it faster :woohoo: It's set up to race in the stock class.

The short course series is a bit like the old bucket racing and the tracks are at Grafton, Lismore, Tamworth, Stanthorpe and Coffs Harbour.

My body doesn't like to land jumps and hit woops anymore, takes me a couple of weeks to recover so I thought I'd have a bit of cheap fun on the Tar.

My young bloke can even ride it in the junior class as well, but he's not getting his hands on it just yet. Not till I've had a bit of practice so I can beat his lap times. :laugh:

First ride for me will be at the Grafton Hill Climb track on Sunday. Can't stop grinning.

Kram B)

Ok so if you haven't killed yourself by the time the tamvegas round is on then its a piss up and we will come put shit on you ( sorry meant support you).

:woohoo: It's on. As long as I don't require your professional services and someone brings a goat :whistle:

Well......when in Rome :pinch: :laugh: :sick:

Kram B)

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.

• snowy09
  • Team Racer
  • Team Racer
  • There is no such thing as too much body armour!
More
3 years 5 months ago #171046 by snowy09
Replied by snowy09 on topic Kram's New Toy
Boony me bollocks and a goat. With a pitcrew like that you better be stoned

More
3 years 5 months ago #171047 by Boony
Replied by Boony on topic Kram's New Toy

Kram wrote:

snowy09 wrote:

Kram B)

:woohoo: It's on. As long as I don't require your professional services and someone brings a goat :whistle:

Well......when in Rome :pinch: :laugh: :sick:

Kram B)

We'll done Kram. I actually was a flag Marshall for the Tamworth round last weekend. Their in grafton this weekend. By the way I have no issue in waving the blue flag if I recon your not having a go.

KTM 350

If it hurts, your still alive

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds