History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Tips you use to prepare your ride

Additional Lights

More

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Property "inline" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #121233 by Nickj
Replied by Nickj on topic Additional Lights
Nice mod ;)
, we rode from Jindabyne to Hampton on the recent High Country ride and we ended up doing the last hour in thick fog and darkness , more light would have been good :)
How good are the solstice lights in fog ?

Nick

More
6 years 8 months ago #122072 by shelbyjet
Replied by shelbyjet on topic Additional Lights
We had a real thick fog on Saturday morning so I gave the lights a test out. It was in the morning do not really needed for illumination rather to be seen.

I have the euro beam lights and what I can say is that they had a nice spread of light and did not seem to have a single focal point which I feel is a little distracting when riding at night, as you tend to look only at the bright spot and miss out on the peripherals.

In summary, not a great test but I would have been very visible to oncoming traffic and with no fog at night, they are a massive improvement.

Greg

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds