History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Tips you use to prepare your ride

Full frontal protection

More

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Property "inline" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• EAGLE`02
  • Adv Forum Moderator
  • Adv Forum Moderator
  • " Found Yellow Rock, Bald Rock & The Tunnel. Now what ???"
More
7 years 1 month ago #112315 by EAGLE`02
Replied by EAGLE`02 on topic Full frontal protection
That`s gotta help TT ;)

Good work mate

OLD BULL #101
Original Ride- `84 XR250R GONE
Previous Ride- `04 KLX250R GONE
Current Ride- 2010 KTM 690R Enduro :)
”Still hangin` in there”

More
7 years 1 month ago #112318 by jimmy
Replied by jimmy on topic Full frontal protection
I holed a case not long ago. I have a B&B bash plate but it didnt protect the bottom of the clutch case.... and a stone went through it. Solution, cut a piece of thick rubber to size, glue it to the case with sikaflex. Case protected.

More
7 years 1 month ago #112323 by Bulls Wool
Replied by Bulls Wool on topic Full frontal protection

jimmy wrote: I holed a case not long ago. I have a B&B bash plate but it didnt protect the bottom of the clutch case.... and a stone went through it. Solution, cut a piece of thick rubber to size, glue it to the case with sikaflex. Case protected.

I like that approach Jimmy, might not be the bling-est/ most trick looking mod but it'll do the trick, I might investigate something similar for the 4 hun'it.
Thanks for the idea ;)
BW

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure, life is either an adventure
or nothing.

More
7 years 1 month ago #112328 by TenereTravelers
That is good idea Jimmy. My interest in this mod is to protect the radiator, water pump hose, radiator expansion tank etc from flying debris.

As there is about a 50mm gap between the B&B bash plate and the engine, I guess that a piece of cut and glued rubber in between could give some additional protection, especially from direct rock impacts,

Cheers, TT

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
Robert Louis Stevenson - Travels with a Donkey, 1879

TenereTravelers XT660Z Photo album: s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/TenereTravelers/
TenereTravelers XT660Z Modifications:...

More
7 years 1 month ago #112429 by TenereTravelers
This is why I wanted as much frontal protection. Better safe than sorry!

www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14339994&postcount=2767

Cheers, TT

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
Robert Louis Stevenson - Travels with a Donkey, 1879

TenereTravelers XT660Z Photo album: s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/TenereTravelers/
TenereTravelers XT660Z Modifications:...

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds