History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

08 KTM 530 Jetting

More
8 years 7 months ago #76823 by mike
Replied by mike on topic 08 KTM 530 Jetting
Yea thats exactly right mate, thanks for that TB and a big thanks to scotty at suttos he certainely did take all the guess work out of it :) . Without that it certainely would have just been a lot of trail and error and from previous experiences its never worked out. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TB
  • Site Owner
  • Site Owner
  • Roost with no excuses and Ride with no regrets
More
8 years 7 months ago #76824 by TB
Replied by TB on topic 08 KTM 530 Jetting
Pleasure Mike, I could see you up at Coffs with the engineer moto doing jetting :laugh: After his 200 jetting debacle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all that jetting trouble he had and it turned out the fuel tap wasnt on probably ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Someone had to save you :P

TB

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

More
8 years 7 months ago #76825 by mike
Replied by mike on topic 08 KTM 530 Jetting
Yea i appreciate that as we've only got a week at coffs :laugh: :laugh:. Moto's knowledge is undeniable but his practical skills are zero :laugh: . If you know what i mean ;) ;) ;) .

• TB
  • Site Owner
  • Site Owner
More
8 years 7 months ago #76844 by TB
Undeniable ummm yeah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Glad it worked out mate ;)

TB

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away

• Moto
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 7 months ago #76864 by Moto
Replied by Moto on topic 08 KTM 530 Jetting
Trailboss wrote:

Pleasure Mike, I could see you up at Coffs with the engineer moto doing jetting :laugh: After his 200 jetting debacle :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all that jetting trouble he had and it turned out the fuel tap wasnt on probably ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Someone had to save you :P

TB

it was an electrical issue with the ignition that I found after KTM didn't fix it. You're thinking of when it wouldn't start at Louee and the fuel tap was playing up.

At least I didn't can the whole ride like I seem to remember you doing after your 'countershaft issue' that turned out to be perfectly normal. Now that's funny shit! :laugh:

• TB
  • Site Owner
  • Site Owner
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #76865 by TB
Moto wrote:

Trailboss wrote:

TB

it was an electrical issue with the ignition that I found after KTM didn't fix it. You're thinking of when it wouldn't start at Louee and the fuel tap was playing up.

At least I didn't can the whole ride like I seem to remember you doing after your 'countershaft issue' that turned out to be perfectly normal. Now that's funny shit! :laugh:

Hook

Is that it Moto, the Hillend ride I didnt can it the ride got finished, besides when you the engineer saw the movement at the back of the pub you said it was excessive in your opinion. I thought you would have done better then Hillend anyway :P

TB

Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by TB.

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds