History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

KTM Part No's & Exploded Diagrams

• Moto
  • Moto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #18053 by Moto
KTM Part No's & Exploded Diagrams was created by Moto
Okay, found this American site that has KTM part numbers costed and referenced to exploded diagrams. Great for finding part numbers and even ball park costings :)

Motosport

If anyone has any other good information PM me and I'll add it here.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Moto.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 4 months ago #130684 by micknmeld

Moto wrote: Okay, found this American site that has KTM part numbers costed and referenced to exploded diagrams. Great for finding part numbers and even ball park costings :)

Motosport

The funny part about that link is that if you click on the KTM parts section you get a message to say they wont sell parts to Australians!!!

"The power of accurate observation, is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
More
6 years 4 months ago #130687 by Chris72a

micknmeld wrote:

Moto wrote: Okay, found this American site that has KTM part numbers costed and referenced to exploded diagrams. Great for finding part numbers and even ball park costings :)

Motosport

The funny part about that link is that if you click on the KTM parts section you get a message to say they wont sell parts to Australians!!!

MMM same deal here so you can't get in to get part numbers, I reckon if you change your regional settings to US you could see the part numbers and then just
ring suttos with the part number :cheer:

Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds