History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

2009 ktm 300 pipe protection

More
5 years 7 months ago #144546 by white rocket
am after some kind of pipe protection my bike has a fmf fatty on it what would you blokes suggest am a crap rider and hit stuff regularily :unsure: must be going blind noticed galey had a good guard on his bike :whistle: .

to old to fat to slow but still out there and talking shit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #144576 by white rocket
yep

to old to fat to slow but still out there and talking shit

More
5 years 7 months ago #144618 by Bundyroy
Rocket,

Not sure I can help as my 09 has a standard pipe but I use a whipps guard. Best investment I ever made. You can bend them, so they are not unbreakable, but you can bend them back. Not sure if whipps still make them and not sure if they fit a non standard pipe but it would be worth a call. whipps.com.au/

I got mine in 08 and I thought at the time it was dear but I don't anymore. I think it was of the order of $450 with the skid plate as well but don't hold me to it.

Roy

More
5 years 7 months ago #144671 by axel
Replied by axel on topic 2009 ktm 300 pipe protection
Ouch! Pretty penny but if it saves a few pipes then sure ok.
I'll make my CF/FG composite guard this year Rocket so if you like it I'll take your money for a copy.

Don't ask me for help. I can't be trusted.

More
5 years 7 months ago #144672 by SCGaley

white rocket wrote: am after some kind of pipe protection my bike has a fmf fatty on it what would you blokes suggest am a crap rider and hit stuff regularily :unsure: must be going blind noticed galey had a good guard on his bike :whistle: .

Rocket I have the Force pipe guard with the bash plate on my 2008 with the PC pipe.Fits OK. Top quality stuff. $260

I have a KTM alloy skid plate and a Hyde hard plastic pipe guard skid plate sitting in the shed. All mounts are included. You can have either for a bundy six pack! :) Open to anyone else as well.

Any day on the bike is a good day!
Never get behind Marty450 and his M12 rear tyre!

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds