History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

KTM 690 Enduro 09 20000km report/review

More
5 years 9 months ago #141987 by tryhard

EAGLE`02 wrote: Interesting that my 2010 is scheduled for Oil change intervals of 7,500k...
Wonder why the E & R are different, only real differences were the suspension setup, seat height and headlight assembly I thought :whistle:

I change it usually on or just before 5,000 with filters and screens, so really I find the Motorex not too badly priced for that . Plus the Suttos discount makes it even better ;)

Best thing I have done to mine is adding the MSC damper and riser setup and MKIII Pivot Pegs I think.
And run the foam filter setup with couple of extra holes in the airbox snorkel with Pool Filter skin over the top ;)
Still monitoring the Tankbolts and all good so far (but will upgrade one day)
I haven`t bothered with a custom seat, I find it fine for a one dayer and add the Airhawk for a longer day or multi day rides.
Leaning the same way with extra fuel capacity,,, Can`t really justify the expense for a massive ugly tank when the fuel bladder gets me where I want to go. (No Simpson Crossings for me) :laugh:

Your right Eagle 7500k service, my bad :-)

the good thing about the ugly tank is that the weight is forward, when loaded with all the gear.
No doubting its a ugly tank!

Tryhard
Previous ridesYamaha MX80,Honda 90Posti,Honda XR80,XR250RE,XR250RS,Suzuki DRZ400,KTM525,KTM530.
Current Rides
KTM690
KTM500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #141988 by tryhard

boulder wrote: Great review Joe, looks like you have had a very adventurous 20,000 k's and hopefully many more to come. B)

Would have joined in on the 2 day nav ride with you guys, but have other commitments on those days :angry:

Tryhard
Previous ridesYamaha MX80,Honda 90Posti,Honda XR80,XR250RE,XR250RS,Suzuki DRZ400,KTM525,KTM530.
Current Rides
KTM690
KTM500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds