History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

Whats doing with Knighters KTM 500

• TB
  • TB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site Owner
  • Site Owner
  • Roost with no excuses and Ride with no regrets
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #125724 by TB
I am huge Knighter fan and am surprised to see him not happy with his 5 hunge. Too much power, wow! Guess it goes with what has been said for a few years now re power output (off course it's not standard) wouldn't think it would take much for the factory spanner spinners to detune would you.

TB

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by TB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #125729 by Nickj
Knighters a legend and I think we watch him and think he can handle any bike but in reality all he wants is a 250 !!

:D :D

Nice find TB , anyone who hasn't seen the David Knight Story it's one of the best vids their is and well worth a watch B)

Nick

More
6 years 6 months ago #125731 by mike
very interesting video :( perhaps we should forward Murphs no. :ohmy :laugh: :

More
6 years 6 months ago #125800 by Bundyroy

Nickj wrote: Knighters a legend

Unfortunately I think that is true. But a legend implies something that was good in the past. Don't get me wrong I love David Knight and he can ride. His ironman of enduro movie is the best dirt bike movie I have ever seen. In my view he is the bloke who took extreme enduro to the public. Unfortunately the others have caught up and gone around him. Seems to have a lot of "issues" with his bikes now. Didn't like BMW, now doesn't like the 500.

I wish I could ride as well as he can on his worst day but what happened to saying the other bloke is just better than me at the moment.

More
6 years 6 months ago #125828 by medogrocket
pussy!! :blush:

See Ya
Tim

XL250,TT250x2,TT350,KDX250,XL600,NX650,YZ250,XR400,VOR530,Berg FE550, FE450, Current bike 2012 Berg FE570

More
6 years 6 months ago #125832 by menace
too much power :ohmy:

wouldnt happen with a honda :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we change the way we look at things, the things we look at will change

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds