History (18 Jul 2018)

Looking for any OB photos/videos/links that people may have if you have some to share can send me a PM and I will give u email address to send to. Thx C

× Discuss anything KTM here

Smallest KTM Part Spoils Ride !!!

More
6 years 11 months ago #116022 by Corey8
[quote="King STM" post=116011

Mal5.1 got 69.2.

STM[/quote]

WOW!!!!! hey Nato you got an extra 800m out of your gasgas. :laugh: :laugh: :P :ohmy: :whistle:

Strangers have the best boiled lollies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #116023 by Buzz

white rocket wrote: ride a ktm350 than see how your drz feels ps seen plenty of drzs shit to.would rather my 300 to a 350 but the 350 uses half the fuel and beets me in drag races

Most of the Tamworth guys have ridden the KTM 350 and I think we all enjoyed the power and weight of the bike Rocket. It is the reliability that steers people away, especially when it was the same 1 or 2 problems.
One of our crew went to the Sydney bike show to enquire about the new 500 and after I told him about the problems over the weekend he has decided to keep his carbied EXC 450 for the time being.
I know manufacturers do testing prior to release but the best place to test is in the off road series, but when the top riders are on MX bikes this is near impossible. Maybe something needs to be done here.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Buzz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Chris72aTBTrailraider
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds